According to the Wall Street Journal, "You're Nobody Unless Your Name Googles Well." Here at Cambridge Who's Who, we can ensure that you are seen as somebody by increasing your online visibility.
Google is currently the world's most popular search engine; used by several hundred million people everyday. Among the masses searching Google are your clients, potential clients and even your competition. If you are currently seeking a new career opportunity, you can bet that your future employer is also researching you online.
Cambridge Who's Who is the premier business and professional resource for recognizing and empowering accomplished individuals throughout the world. As a member of Cambridge Who's Who, you are eligible for the Multi-Media Promotions Program, which includes a press release written by our editorial department announcing your inclusion in the Cambridge Who's Who Registry and showcasing your career achievements, personal accomplishments and anything else that you would like us to promote. Upon your approval the press release is then distributed to major search engines such as Yahoo!, MSN and Google, putting you in a position where someone can type your name into a major search engine and find information about you on one of the first few results pages.
Let Cambridge Who's Who bring your accomplishments and endeavors online, and you will receive national recognition and exposure of your achievements, new clients and job opportunities, increased traffic to your website, a third-party endorsement of your credentials, credibility within your industry and profession and MORE.
- A comprehensive interview to determine the most relevant and newsworthy information that you would like to promote in your press release.
- Creation of your press release and any additional editing and formatting necessary.
- Press release review and optimization.
- Distribution to popular newswire sources including: Google News™ news service, MSN News, Ask News, Yahoo Search, Topix and more.
- Distribution of your press release to thousands of opt-in journalist subscribers.
- Inclusion of your press release in up to 10 categories.
- Text links from your press release directly to your website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) keywords.
- Official release within 72 hours of your signed approval.
- Absolutely no Google advertisements listed alongside your press release.
- Statistics for press release displays, reads and emails.
- Ability to attach files, logos or images (jpg, gif, bmp, pdf, xls, txt, doc) up to 500K, each to be displayed alongside your press release. These images will also appear in Google Images™.
- Permanent placement of your press release in our database.
Contact us at email@example.com and we can begin the process today.